TERMS AND CONDITION
1. Finden services provided to the customer may only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission or publication of any information, data or material in violation of any Indian law is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, material protected by copyright, trade secret or any other statute, threatening material or obscene material. Finden reserves the right to remove any and all materials that infringe on copyright work or that may be in violation of any Indian laws. Such materials will be removed at any time upon receiving a complaint and or notice of copyright infringement or violation.
2. Finden servers shall not be used to host or store pornographic or adult material of any kind. Finden reserves the right to determine what constitutes “pornographic” or “adult material”.
3. Customer agrees not to utilize Finden hosting and/or e-mail services or equipment for the purpose of sending the same or substantially similar unsolicited or bulk e-mail. Customer also agrees to not reference a Finden hosted web site or Finden e-mail account in any unsolicited or bulk e-mail, whether or not that e-mail is sent through a Finden server.
4. Finden makes no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the service(s) it is providing. Finden will not be responsible for damage the customer suffers; including and not limited to: loss of data resulting from delays; non-deliveries; mis-deliveries; service interruptions caused by it’s own negligence, customer errors or omission, or due to the fault of third parties.
5. Finden reserves the right to discontinue any and all services at any time, without prior notice or obligation, for any conduct which Finden, at its sole discretion, concludes is not tolerated by this Agreement or harmful to Finden’ interest or the interests of others. Finden also may limit, restrict or prohibit access to its system resources as Finden, in its sole discretion, regards appropriate to provide the availability of such resources.
6. All of Finden hosting fees are based on the customer’s web site having one domain name pointing to it, as defined in our DNS servers. Any additional domain names must also be included in our DNS servers and may be subject to additional fees. Failure to disclose such information to Finden may be grounds for termination of services.
7. Transferring your domain to another provider does not constitute canceling your Finden account. You must formally cancel your account with Finden to avoid further charges.
1. On receipt of mandate and before commencement of work, 50% of assignment value and remaining 50% of assignment value, on approval and before sharing open source code/ going live.
2. Advance payment once received shall not be refundable.
3. Client has to make payment within 4-5 working days of assignment completion.
1. At the time of agreement, scope of work and requirement should be finalized and pricing shall be quoted as per that. Any addition to the scope of work shall increase the pricing and client needs to understand that.
2. We should be informed about all rework requirements at one time for each stage. Also, rework requirements should be informed only via email.
3. If no feedback is given on the work submitted within 10 working days from the date of submission, we will assume that there are no further modifications required.
4. The given quotation stays intact only for a month from date of proposal sent. Post that there may be increase in prices if agreement isn’t signed within the timeframe as mentioned.
5. Validity of the project completion shall be until one month from the given timeline.
6. Finden shall display work done by the team on the portfolio and other social media platforms.
7. Agreement between Finden and Client shall become effective on the effective receiving the advance.
8. Working hours – Monday to Friday (10 am to 7 pm).